Which best practice is advisable when optimizing ad groups within a placement-targeted display campaign?
- For each ad group, target groups of placements with similar themes
- Move automatic and managed placements into separate ad groups
- Create a separate ad group for each placement
- Group all placements together into a single ad group
The correct Answer is:
- For each ad group, target groups of placements with similar theme
Explanation: Campaigns should be a collection of ad groups. Each ad group should have multiple ads that match the targeting methods you choose. For example, your ad group’s keywords and ads relate to the same theme. Or, your ad group’s placements and ads are about a specific topic. Structuring your campaigns this way also makes them easier to manage and optimize.
Read more here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2549129