What’s one benefit of creating multiple ad groups?
- You can target specific ad groups into various Google networks
- You can break up keywords and ads into related themes
- You can set different budgets for each ad group
- You can pause specific keywords if they are not performing well
Correct answer is:
- Break up keywords and ads into related themes
Explanation: One benefit of creating multiple ad groups is that you can break up keywords and ads into related themes.Use ad groups to organize your ads by a common theme, such as the es of products or services you want to advertise.
Many advertisers find it helpful to base their ad groups on the sections or categories that appear on their website.
Read more here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375404?hl=en