It would be such an interesting thing if you will be able to grant or deny root access to all the apps on your phone. Isn’t it? Being developed by Chainfire, the SuperSu ZIP for Android devices is just the solution. It is a superuser managing tool Root operations on your Android devices can now be performed very reliably, safely and smoothly without any issue.
There are two versions of this app available, and those are the free version and the Pro version. Some new and good features are added to the existing free version, and it has been named as Pro version. Obviously, as it is a Pro version, it is a paid version, and you need to pay some amount for this version. To know all about this app including its features, advantages, download guide, etc., read the following sections.
SuperSu ZIP For Android?
SuperSu is an amazing app that tries to give you the required superuser access for all the applications that are present on the rooted android device. SuperSu app helps you in case you need root for any application, and it also manages all the root permissions that you need on your Android device.
Let us check the features of this application
1. The application is developed by Chainfire, and it is a very user-friendly application with the simple and easy interface. Any person would be easily able to use this application without much support.
2. This application for Android requires the configuration of Android OS 2.3 or above. It is also very much compatible with the Google Pixel or Google Pixel XL and also all other latest versions of Android that are there in the market.
3. The improved user guide and steps for installation ease anybody’s job to get this app on their Android devices for hassle-free and without breaking a sweat.
4. The latest version [sociallocker id=”34″]for this app that has come in the market is Version 2.82, and it is improved and simple to use version. It comes in 5.9 MB of space in your android devices, and it is secure and malware free.[/sociallocker]
6. The SU Kernal is now updated and has also been improved.
7. This application comes in .ZIP format. However, it also comes in .APK format for the android users. Hence the application can be downloaded in any of the formats.
Advantages of using this application on your Android device.
1. It is very easy and simple application and can be understood by anybody. The user-friendly interface helps the user to root the device and apps and manage the rooting permissions.
3. The app is regularly updated by its developers, and new versions of this app can also be downloaded for any further improvements.
4. The space required by this app is just 5.89 MB, and it would not pose any problem for any Android device user to have such little of space free in their android devices.
With all these pros of this application, anybody would like to have this app on their app drawer and would like to use it to optimize their device.
Read More : SuperSu Zip App For iOS
Step by Step Guide to download SuperSU Zip For Android devices:
Step 1: The very first task should be visiting the official website of superSU, i.e., http://www.supersu.com/
Step 2: You will we getting many options to download the free version of the app and the paid or Pro version of the app. Click on any of them that suits you the best and automatic download will start in a few seconds. Wait for the file to download completely in ZIP format.
Step 3: Go the “Downloads” on your device, and you will see the zip files on your device. You will see many versions of the app.
Step 4: Unzip the latest version of the app and wait for the file to unzip. Now click on the file and wait till the file is installed on your device.
Step 5: A shortcut will be available on your app drawer grid on your android device. You may go to the shortcut and click the app and start using the app without any issues. You can root the apps and your device and can easily manage all the rooting permission on your device.
Remember that before downloading you may need to enable unknown sources on your device and then only you will be able to download this application on your phone. You can easily enable unknown sources by going on the phone settings and clicking and activating the unknown sources. However, you may not need to enable it if you are downloading it from any recognized play store such as Google play store.
If you are looking for an app that can manage all that relates to rooting of your apps and other root permissions, then you are reading the right thing you just need to understand that this SuperSU Zip for Android is the best application that you will get for root settings on your phone. It is supported by automatic and latest updates and is easily compatible with Android 2.3 and above. It also takes least of the space, and the functionality and reviews and feedbacks are bang on. Free and paid (pro) versions are available for the app, and one can choose what suits the best for him.
SuperSU ZIP app for android Conclusion:
This SuperSu Zip app is authentic and gaining popularity these days, and it is reliable and safe to download as per the steps mentioned above. So one just need to follow the instructions, and you can have this wonderful app in your app list, and you can enjoy all that it has to offer. So just follow the steps and have this app on your App grid in your device. For any other information regarding this application, anybody can visit the official website of mentioned above.