- Teacher gives students relevant textbook chapters to research the subject
- Teacher provides useful videos in a YouTube playlist
- Students create a diagram in Google Drawing to explain the biological process
- Students print their findings and paste it in their workbook
- Students use Google Search to research the subject
- Students create a group presentation in Slides to present their findings to the rest of the class for discussion
- Teacher shares work completed by students the previous year that is shared on a Google Site
Students In Your Biology Class Sometimes Struggle To Understand Biological Processes, Like Digestion. What Digital Activities Can Help Get Students More Involved In Exploring A Process?