Nox App : Android apps run on Android devices but have you ever thought of running Android apps on your PC or laptop? Well if you ever thought of it, then you might be wondering how you could run Android apps on your computers. Some people already knew about this, and they must be familiar with what I am talking about.
So how android apps can run on computers? Since the technology is developing and there are also different innovative tools which enhance our daily life. So how Android apps run on computers. There are many emulators build for Windows and Mac PCs. These emulators are specially made for running Android apps on your PC.
So today I’m going to talk about one of the emulators which have been getting very popular lately. The name of the emulator is Nox app player.
- About Nox App Player
- Features of Nox App player
- How to download and install Nox Player in your PC
Nox App Player
So let’s talk about the app itself. Nox App Player is an Android apps emulator which lets you run Android apps within Nox app player. It is like an Android interface with lots of similar features you will find on a typical Android device.
Nox App Player is a highly rated app, and it is downloaded millions of times on Android platform. When it was first released, it was not that popular because of BlueStack which has been a great and very popular Android emulator over the past couple of years. But since Nox Player is getting updates, it is getting better, and now it is competing with BlueStack and another great android emulator.
Read More : Droid4x Emulator
The emulator works fine with high stability. You may get a few errors sometimes, but that is forgivable since all the emulator has little bit issues all the time. Nox app player is compatible with Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10.
How to use Nox App player
Nox App Player will work like a standard software which will be in a Windows form, and you can minimize and maximize it accordingly to your computer screen. When you open the emulator, you will see lots of popular apps which you can install from the emulator. But first, you will need to sign in to your Google account to have a proper profile in Nox app player. Signing in to your Google account is easy. Just go to the sign in screen and enter your email address and password and you are ready to go. After signing to your account, you can download as many apps that you want to download.
Also Read : Newest Movies HD
Apps that you have installed from Nox player will be available in the app drawer which is implemented in the app itself. It is like a regular Android app drawer with settings, and other essential apps are pre-installed.
Features of Nox App Player
- Great app design with good user interface.
- Reliable and stable as compare to another android emulators.
- A very light emulator who will not take up a lot of space on your computer.
- Runs on Windows version 7, 8, 8.1 and 10 without any problems and issue.
Now let’s talk about how you can download and install the emulator on your Windows PC and laptop
- Using your Windows computer open Google Chrome browser and type “Nox App player download.”
- Click on the search button, and you will get the results.
- Enter the website which would be the best for you.
- After entering the site head over to the download button.
- Click on the download button, and the emulator setup will get downloaded.
- Now go to your download folder and open Nox app player setup.
- Double click on the setup, and it will open.
- Click on next and select the path where you want to install Nox app player.
- Click on the Install button, and the installation will start.
- After the emulator gets installed, you can go to the path where you have installed the emulator.
- Open the emulator, and you can use the app.
Now you can use Nox App Player and run Android apps on your PC. It is a great emulator since it provides high stability with almost not lags. Hence, every android lover must try this amazing emulator to enjoy Android apps on PC for free.