- Students can browse and copy slides created by any student at any other school
- Students can edit speaker notes to help improve each other’s presentation delivery
- Students can comment on slides to provide feedback for their group members
- Students can collaborate on the slide desk at the same time
- Students can import vides from YouTube or a Drive folder they’ve shared with each other without additional software
Ms. Garcia Has Divided Her Class Into Groups To Work On Different Geography Projects. Each Group Will Present Their Project To The Class Using Google Slides. What Are Some Benefits Of Using Slides In Group Projects?