- Check and change privacy settings on her blog to see if she had shared it with just members of her school or with the public
- Document the user’s details
- Block the person from accessing the blog
- Report the incident to a member of staff if it happens again
- Respond directly to the person and challenge their comments
- Search for the user through other online networks and retaliate there
Mr. Swanson’s Politics Students Had To Create A Blog About Their Policies If They Were Elected To Be On The School’s Student Council. One Student Received A Nasty Response From An Online User She Doesn’t Know. What Advice Should Mr. Swanson Give Her To Overcome This Type Of Response?