- Delete bookmarks that are not urgently required and search for them again when they are needed
- Use the search function in the Chrome Bookmark Manager
- Rename bookmarks so they are labeled clearly
- Create a Doc that lists all favorite websites with links
- Organize bookmarks into themed folders
Mr. Perry Has Bookmarked A Large Number Of Webpages In Chrome While Researching Class Topics. Unfortunately, He’s Bookmarked So Many That He’s Struggling To Find Relevant Content Quickly. What Can He Do To Simplify This?