- Use Hangouts to video call his students when he needs to talk to them urgently outside of school hours
- Use YouTube to send links to relevant videos to help with their research
- Use Calendar to set up a task calendar for deadlines
- Use instant messaging in Hangouts to send messages directly to students, which can be received on a PC or through a mobile app
- Use Groups to send group messages to all students in his class
Mr. Murakami Leaves Written Notes With Motivational Quotes For His Students By Writing Them On Paper And Leaving Them In Different Locations In His Classroom. Occasionally His Students Will Claim They Didn’t Get A Note Or Admit That They Lost It. What Can He Do To Overcome The Issue And Still Send These Motivational Messages?