- When a teacher sets an assignment in Classroom, email notifications and the class Stream ensure students don’t need to be constantly reminded
- Teachers can define answers when they set assignments to enable auto-grading
- When a student completes an assignment, Classroom automatically emails all related documents to peers in their class for review
- Students can call their teacher using Classroom if they need help on an assignment
- Teachers can grade and comment on assignments directly in Classroom and students will immediately receive email notifications to view their scores
- Students can exchange messages with each other to help clear up any assignment misunderstanding without having to ask their teacher
Mr. Jones In Keen To Move To A Paperless Class As He Finds The Process Of Managing Assignments Time Consuming. How Will Shifting To Classroom Help?