- Embed relevant YouTube videos to break up the text and presentation
- Insert fonts and color combinations intentionally to attract attention to key elements of the lesson
- Use as much text as possible to provide a more thorough understanding of the content
- Change the background color of the slides so they are not all white
- Insert audio files to play sound effects and music at specific slides
Mr. Elba Is Editing A Presentation In Google Slides And Wants To Improve The Appearance Of The Slides. What Visual Elements Can He Incorporate Into His Presentation To Make It More Visually Appealing?