PPSSPP is an Emulator that is available for android, ios and other operating systems for smart phones and PC. PPSSPP emulator helps you to play your favorite PSP games on your smart phone or PC. With this app in your smart phone you won’t have to bear the troubles of carrying a special console just to play your favorite PSP games. With PPSSPP games you can have all of that within your smart phone. It is the best and only emulator for your phone and PC that would allow you to play PPSSP games in high definition. PPSSPP emulator is available in Google Play Store for android users and in their official website for the ios users. It is also available for Blackberry, Linux, Symbian, and other operating systems.
How to download PPSSPP games?
To install PPSSPP emulator and start playing PSP games on your phones, just follow these simple steps.
You can either choose between PPSSPP and PPSSPP GOLD, which is a paid version. It gives you the lifetime right to install the app in your system.
Step 2: After installation is finished, download PSP games with .ISO or .CSO as their file format. You can download them by visiting www.emuparadise.me and searching for your game.
Step 3: Launch the PPSSPP emulator and go to Games, and select the file from the location that the game is saved.
Now you can enjoy your favorite PSP games on your smart phones anytime!
Read More : Droid4x Emulator
PPSSPP is also available for PC. But for the emulator to run, your PC should meet certain requirements. The minimum specifications for the PPSSPP are as follows.
- Memory: 2 GB or more.
- Operating system: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8 and above.
- Processor: Single core or Dual Core CPU of 2.0 GHZ or more.
- WinRar of 7-zip or any other file extractors.
- The latest version of Microsoft DirectX .
For downloading in your PC
- Download the file from the official website http://www.ppsspp.org/ . (For windows users, you would have to choose between 32-bit file and 64- bit file. To check whether your PC is 32-bit or 64- bit, go to ‘Control Panel’ and search ‘System’ in the search box.)
- After the file is downloaded, extract the .zip file to your destination folder (note that you will need to have a zip file extractor.)
- Right click on PPSSPP file and select ‘Run as administrator’.
- Now, all you have to do is download games and start playing it!
Download PPSSPP games
For downloading PPSSPP games you may visit https://www.emuparadise.me/PSP_ROMs/44 , and
1) Browse and search for your game.
2) After finding the correct game, search for direct download button, and download it then.
3) When the download gets completed, extract the RAR file to the required folder, preferably in Desktop,
4) Now, search for the ‘ROM’ folder in the extracted files and open it.
5) Find the RAR file of the game and extract it again to the required folder.
6) You will now find an .ISO file which you can access through the PPSSPP emulator by clicking on ‘Load’ on the screen of the emulator.
Also Read : Koplayer
While using PPSSPP, you should take care of a few things,
- Make sure that your graphic drivers are updated and you are using the latest version. This improves your gaming experience very significantly.
- Ensure that you are running the software as an ‘Administrator’.
- Make sure that DirectX is installed in your PC and is up to date.
PPSSPP emulator enhances your gaming experience by running your PSP games in full HD and often doubling the original resolution, thus giving you the best experience for gaming. It has customizable screen touch controls. You can also transfer your saved files from your PSP and continue your game from where we left off. You can also attach external units such as an Adapter or a PlayStation Console to enhance your gaming experience. PPSSPP emulator is the best way to carry your PSP gaming experience to almost anywhere you go on your computer and your smart phones. Once you know enough about PPSSPP games and PPSSPP emulator, and about how to download PPSSPP games, you are all set to execute the procedure yourself!!