Get 60k SW miles after spending $3000 in first three months with Chase southwest Premier Business credit card.
If you want to apply for Chase Southwest Premier Business credit card, then click on the link given below:
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF CHASE SOUTHWEST PREMIER BUSINESS CREDIT CARD?
- 60k offer: in the first three months after spending $3000 you can earn 60,000 Southwest Miles.
- The value Southwest Miles worth about 1.3 cents/point (Airline Miles Value), so the 60k worth about $780, which is the highest offer on this card. On spending per dollar on Southwest Airlines, you can earn 2x miles, and on spending $1 on all other purchases, you can earn 1x miles.
- No foreign transaction fee.
- You will be credited 6k Southwest miles after paying the annual fee on each year anniversary.
- In a year, if you earn 110k Southwest miles then, you get the certificate of Southwest companion pass which is valid until the end of next year!
- They Annual charger fee $99, which is not waived the first year.
- Southwest does not belong to any airline company.
RECOMMENDED APPLICATION TIME
- [5/24 Rule] In the past 24 months, if you have opened5 or more new accounts iChase will reject your application for this card. The number of new accounts includes all Chase accounts with all credit card accounts. Recently some data found the exceptions to this rule, but if you want this card really then play safe and be sure before you apply for this card as soon as you are eligible.
- If you have not received a new cardmember bonus for this card in the past 24 months or do not have this card then only this product is available to you.
- Here 24 months period starts from the date when you get the sign-up bonus, not the date of account opening or closing.
- Within 30 days do not apply for more than 2 Chase credit cards. Otherwise, it is highly possible that you will get rejected.
- If you have a credit history for more than a year, then only apply for this card.
This card is a great choice if you fly Southwest Airlines a lot. You can directly earn the companion pass certificate if you apply for a personal Southwest card plus the business Southwest card together. To apply for these Southwest cards, the first few months in a calendar year is the best time because the companion pass certificate will have the longest active time.
RECOMMENDED DOWNGRADE OPTIONS
I suggest you close the card if you do not want to keep it any longer because you can not downgrade this card to any card with no annual fee.
AFTER APPLYING FOR CARD FOLLOW THE STEPS GIVEN BELOW:
- To check Chase application status call on 800-436-7927. It is an automated telephone line, and provide you the information in a different manner with the following meanings:
- Your application is probably approved if they said you receive a decision in 2 weeks.
- Your application is probably rejected if they said you receive a decision in 7-10 days.
- Your application requires further investigation, and there is nothing to tell you for now if they said you receive a decision in 30 days.
- 888-270-2127 or 888-609-7805 are Chase reconsideration backdoor number. If you didn’t get approved immediately, then call on it. They will ask for your personal information and review you. You rarely answer questions, instead, enjoy the music, and then you get rejected or approved, or further information is needed to be hand into the branch or faxed.
HISTORICAL OFFERS CHART
Here is the Application Link if you want to apply for this amazing Chase Southwest Premier Business credit card: