Call-only ads are like ad call extensiosns in that they let you start a call with a touch. How are they different from ad call extensions?
- Call-only ads don’t include a link to a mobile site.
- Call-only ads cost more, but reach farther.
- Call-only ads run for shorter durations than ad call extensions.
- Call-only ads don’t appear on mobile devices.
Correct answer is:
- Call-only ads don’t include a link to a mobile site
Explanation: Call-only ads are designed to encourage people to call your business, and can only appear on devices that make phone calls. When a potential customer clicks on your ad, it initiates a call to you from their device.
Read more here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/6341403