Now get 3% Cash Back rewards on purchases at restaurants and purchases at gas stations and get 1% Cash Back rewards on all other purchases with the AARP credit card from chase. Yes, you read correctly. It is just a highlight of the card, with this card you can get much more than you think.
So if you are looking for the actual reviews of AARP credit card, you are at the right place but before we start let me give you an application like so that if you want to enroll for this card, you can easily do it within few minutes.
To apply for chase AARP, go to the link given below:
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF THIS CARD?
- If you enroll for this card and spend $500 in first three months after opening, then you can earn $100 sign-up bonus. One can earn sign-up bonus is up to $200.
- As I said, you will get 3% cashback on purchases at restaurants and gas stations, and 1% cashback on all other purchases. Note that 3% cash back at restaurants is the highest cashback among all the cards available at present. There is no additional annual fee for the card.
- This card has a foreign transaction fee, so if you want to use it outside the US, then it is a wrong choice for you.
POINTS FOR ATTENTION
- The full form of AARP is American Association of Retired Persons so if you consider the name and find that a young man swiping this card then you must feel weird.
- Do not worry as this card is available for everybody, and it is not necessary to be a member of AARP to get this card. So when you fill application, leave the “AARP Membership Number” blank on the page.
RECOMMENDED APPLICATION TIME:
- For now, it is not affected by the 5/24 rule.
- This card is only available for you if you don’t have this card and not received any card member in past 24 hours. You get the bonus at the time of sign-up, not at the time of opening or closing account.
- It is possible that you will get rejected if you do not apply for more than 2 Chase credit cards within 30 days.
- We highly suggested that you apply for the card with more than one year of credit history.
HISTORICAL OFFERS CHART
It is decent to get $200 sign-up bonus without annual fee card. Another attractive feature is 3% cash back at restaurants and gas station, and 3% is the best cash back rate you get at a present time. Though, I do not advise you to apply for this card purely for the 3% cashback because the Citi Double Cash (DC) earns 2% cashback on all purchases, whereas for other purchases this card earns only 1%. Ultimately it is possible that the cashback you earn after some years will possibly to be less than a sign-up bonus of any other credit card. Even CSR cards can earn three times UR points on restaurants with negligible annual fees. So if you want a card without a yearly fee, then this card is best with the $200 sign-up bonus.
Things to do After Applying for card:
To check Chase application status, call on 800-436-7927. This number is an automated telephone line, and it tells you the following information about your application. If it said Receive decision in 2 weeks, then your application is almost approved. If it said Receive decision in 7-10 days, then your application is 99% rejected. And if it said Receive decision in 30 days, then they require more reviews and for now nothing to tell you. If you did not approve immediately, you could call on Chase reconsideration backdoor number 888-270-2127 or 888-609-7805. They ask for your personal information and review it. You sometimes answer questions, rather, enjoy the music, and then you get accepted or rejected, or further notice is needed to be hand into the branch or faxed.
So after reading this if you want to apply for chase AARP, then here is the link: https://apply.uscreditcardguide.com/credit-card/chase-aarp/apply/.